posted by soe 4:47 am
Today’s Ten on Tuesday topic is Ten Things I Am Looking Forward to Right Now:
- My upcoming trip to Hungary.
- Our friend’s birthday party tomorrow evening.
- The return of volleyball next week. (A snow day means the venue is closed, so no game today.)
- Vegetables. (The 4-day weekend involved an awful lot of delicious, tasty carbs and now I’m jonesing for some healthy fare.)
- Sock Madness. (Starting March 1)
- The Ninja Book Swap I signed up for. (Buying presents for — and receiving them from — random strangers on the internet is surprisingly satisfying.)
- Picking up my books from the library. (The Georgetown Branch was closed 2 1/2 days for a broken water pipe, 1 day for the holiday, and 1 day for the snow.)
- Spring flowers. (Seeing the snowdrops last week — now buried under five inches of actual snow — was too tantalizing and is exacerbated by Twitter pictures of magnolias blooming in Louisiana.)
- Pi(e) Day. (Rudi may or may not be in town, but I feel like it needs celebrating anyway this year.)
- Rearranging our living room. (Rudi and I talked about it this weekend and are on board with the first major furniture shift in ages.)
How about you? What are you looking forward to right now?