This is one of those lists where you read it and shake your head and think, “Sprite, there’s no way you’re going to get all that done.” I think so, too, but there’s no way to find out except to plow forward full-steam and not look up until Sunday night to count the casualties.
This weekend I hope to:
- Finish my Sock Madness Round 3 socks. (This will be particularly challenging when you see the rest of the list.)
- Put the rest of the early veggies (like peas) and potatoes in the ground at the garden.
- Get to the library to drop off a few books and to pick up one that’s on hold.
- Go to a couple embassies (which ones are still to be decided).
- Attend part of the Funk Parade/Festival on U Street.
- Stop in at the Meet Market.
- Get to the farmers market when they first open. (I’ve seen rumors of strawberries, but I know they won’t be plentiful if there are any.)
- Head up to Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival.
- Send off rent and a couple belated birthday cards.
- Do a couple loads of laundry.
- Get the rug in the living room to dry (post-flood).
- Deal with at least one bag and one box in the living room (in advance of out-of-town friends visiting next week).
How about you? What do you hope to do this weekend?