posted by soe 2:03 am
Taking a note from Amanda, a quick recap:
- Lots of knitting this weekend. Some of it fruitful. Some will have to be frogged and started — yet again.
- Rudi’s injury last weekend is unfortunate, but does mean I get to see him two days in a row.
- Some cleaning. Not enough, but it’s a start.
- Too cold to start the garden for the season.?
- Tea ordered from the Porto Rico sale before it ends.
- Bills paid, but no real mail sent.
- Anne of Green Gables on PBS.
- Hot cocoa poured from the chocolate pot into tiny heart-shaped cups and served with cupcakes.
- A yellow tulip procured — for free! — from the farmers’ market.
- Scones and tea for brunch.
- Sitting outside in the chilly sunlight.
- Dinner, family-style, at the local Chinese place with Phillip, Susan, and Holden.