pardon the dust
posted by soe 4:37 pm
We got hacked last night (again), and my theme, being ancient in terms of the web, is being ornery. Rest assured that this will not be the final look for Sprite Writes, but please bear with me as I give my online house a new coat of paint and plant some new flowers. After all, my seventh blogiversary is right around the corner.
P.S. Thank you to Rudi, who painstakingly went through every file in my blog to remove the hacked code. He’s a good guy.
Update: And it’s back. Rudi pored through his files and found an unadulterated version of my theme. He totally rocks.
posted by soe 2:03 am
Taking a note from Amanda, a quick recap:
- Lots of knitting this weekend. Some of it fruitful. Some will have to be frogged and started — yet again.
- Rudi’s injury last weekend is unfortunate, but does mean I get to see him two days in a row.
- Some cleaning. Not enough, but it’s a start.
- Too cold to start the garden for the season.?
- Tea ordered from the Porto Rico sale before it ends.
- Bills paid, but no real mail sent.
- Anne of Green Gables on PBS.
- Hot cocoa poured from the chocolate pot into tiny heart-shaped cups and served with cupcakes.
- A yellow tulip procured — for free! — from the farmers’ market.
- Scones and tea for brunch.
- Sitting outside in the chilly sunlight.
- Dinner, family-style, at the local Chinese place with Phillip, Susan, and Holden.